- Clicking this will take you to the home page of VUPACE. The Home Page is the page you first encounter when accessing the website.
- This is a list of all active or recently active programs in VUPACE. Here you can find information related to courses and specific programs.
- This is where you can search and enroll in a bundle of courses for a certificate.
- This is where you can search and enroll in an available course. See the Enrolling in a Course VUPACE User Guide below.
- This is a list of all program contacts. You can utilize this page if you have questions about a course or application.
- This is where you can access guides, like this one, to help navigate the system.
- Shopping Cart
- This is your cart and contains any courses or additional items you have added to your basket.
- Login Dropdown
- This is a login dropdown that provides the options: Learner Login and Instructor Login. Select Learner Login to login or create an account. Note: You can access the learner portal at any time by clicking your name in the top navigation bar.
- For more information on creating an account, please see Creating an Account VUPACE User Guide below.
- Course Search Bar
- This is an additional place where you can search for a course.
|Center for Digital Humanities||CDH|
|Divinity Lifelong Learning||DIV|
|Dyer Space Summer Camp||DYER|
|Engineering Workforce Training Program||ENG|
|Nashville Math Club||NMC|
|Osher Lifelong Learning Institute||OLLI|
|Programs for Talented Youth||PTY|
|Nursing (Community Health of TN, TIGER)||NURS|
|the Wond'ry (Ideator, Builder, Quantum Studio, Founder)||WON|
My password link expired; how can I log in?
You can resend the password to your email by clicking Forgot Password on the log in page and following the prompts. For further information, see the Resetting your Password VUPACE User Guide above.
I didn’t receive the registration or reset password email; how can I log in?
First, check your spam folder and be sure to wait at least 5 minutes. If the email still hasn’t come through, it’s possible that the email you used to set up your account was incorrect. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your first name, last name, your preferred email, and a brief description of the problem with the subject line Account Help.
The application associated with my program doesn’t apply to me, can I skip it?
If the application is required for enrollment, you must complete it. Please direct any further questions to your Program Contact
The course I want to register for has more than one section, which one do I choose?
Please contact your Program Contact
I can’t see the nav bar in VUPACE, is the website broken?
VUPACE operates best on a browser like Chrome on a computer or laptop. Please access the website using these configurations.
I’m getting a “Not Authorized” error when trying to access my online course through the Brightspace link.
If you have just enrolled in a course, please wait 20-30 minutes before accessing the Brightspace link. This gives the system time to properly enroll you in the course. If you wait this amount of time and you still encounter the error message, send an email to email@example.com with your first name, last name, your preferred email, and a brief description of the problem with the subject line Brightspace Account Help.
The course I want to register for isn’t available.
Please contact your Program Contact.
The course I want to register for has a waitlist, can I enroll anyway?
The course will have a Join Waitlist option. You will have the opportunity to enroll in the course if someone drops from the course. Please direct any further questions to your Program Contact.
I am having difficulty creating an account.
Please refer to the Creating your Account VUPACE User Guide above for more assistance. If you need further assistance, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your first name, last name, your preferred email, and a brief description of the problem with the subject line Account Help.
I've registered for an online course, but I don't know what LMS my course is hosted on.
Please navigate to the Course Registration page and review the Section Notes portion of the Section you registered for. If you can not find this information, please contact your Program Contact .
How do I access NovoEd?
Please log into your learner account and click the NovoEd link on the Learner Home Page. For further assistance, please review the Accessing NovoEd Guide .